Saturday, December 15, 2007

Favorite Sights - Reflection #7

Some of my favorite sights are found at the bottom of my page. After I entered them in, I did not like the way the looked on the blog. To remedy this, I went back and reposted them so that they would line up on the page under each category from smallest to largest in length. It turned out quite nicely. One of the sections I felt was important was the one on Taboo Issues. Not every home is open to such issues and children find themselves stumped sometimes with no one to turn to. This is a misconception on their part but a link like this can open up the door for parent input and discussion for their children and with the teacher. Issues like these are not the easiest to talk about so hopefully links like these will make the so called taboo topics less taboo.

No comments: