Saturday, December 15, 2007

Auditon Website - Reflection #6

I posted a free audition web site for the Seattle area. I thought this would be a fantastic link for students who were interested in furthering their talents into a professional realm. What I did not know at the time of posting was that to browse through the various and audition and even to inquire as to the ones you find yourself interested is indeed free BUT the catch is that once the directors or playhouses are interested in you, there's a fee for that is when the agent comes in. They call you, ask you if you're interested and serious about being an actor or model and then tell you all these wonderful things. The fee the charge is actually not as bad as other agencies I have heard of in the past...still, there's a catch and I threw the ball back.

No comments: