Saturday, December 15, 2007

Last Post - Reflectioni #10

I have never thought myself to be tech savvy nor have I ever thought I would have such a hard time with technology. I have had so many bizarre things come against me in this technology. I would almost think that t doesn't like me but I know that is not true. I have enjoyed my time here despite the little bits of technical trouble. I wish we had more time but then again, is there ever enough time? Technology is definitely a subject that is constantly changing. It is hard to keep up with the latest this and that. One thing, among many, I was definitely thank for in this class was the fact that we were connected with free technology that could be used in the classroom. I am sure that by the time I graduate, there will be even more to learn. Professor Sorenson - thank you for your time and patience and support. I made it.

No comments: